Today, our Pattern Peek comes from our new friend, Michelle! We met Michelle at Alt Summit and bonded with her immediately. (So much so that we vowed to get together regularly to sample our favorite Thai restaurants in Kansas City!) She is so fun and has some seriously great taste as you will see here and on her beautiful blog
She is also a major inspiration because she's switching her career path, going back to school and following her dream of becoming an interior designer! We are so thrilled to introduce you to her! Thanks so much, Michelle, for taking over the blog today! And without further ado, here's Michelle:
Hi Ampersand Design Studio readers! Michelle from Second Street East
here to share with you a few favorite patterns in my home! So excited for Carrie and Morgan going to their first year of Surtex! I know they will do amazing and sell tons of designs! Hopefully this will give them a little inspiration : )
1. The first custom pillows I ever had made - Chiang Mai by Schumacher. Brings back good memories!
2. A pillow from my shop
that is ready to be sent to a customer!
3. Pattern from the hand-carved thai armoire in my living room. Don't know that I will ever be able to get rid of it!
4. Pretty pink and orange on a quilt in the guest bedroom.
5. Chinsoire lamp in my bedroom - an amazing eBay find!!
6. Leopard outdoor rug that greets all my guests at the front door.
Thanks for having me, Carrie and Morgan! Can't wait to hear about your success!